Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Up and at 'em!

I was biting my nails the first half of yesterday. My doctor appointment wasn't until 1:00, and I had been up since before dawn in anticipation of getting to leave the house. I worked for a few hours, and then tried on several outfits for the date night Jason and I would get to have if the doc posted my bail. Jason came home around lunch time to find me painting my nails. He said I was being seriously optimistic! I didn't mind :)

Anyhow, this is me at 12:00. I left an entire hour before my appointment to head to the doctor's office. Thankfully I only had a short wait, and then they pulled me back for an ultrasound. Baby boy looked great (I actually asked the tech to double check that it was a boy for me on this visit - he is :), and they said I looked good to go! The doc took me off bed rest, with a few restrictions (no exercising, lifting, etc). Woohoo! So I celebrated by driving myself to Kroger to pick up a bag of chips and one bunch of bananas. Seriously :P

So last night was a fabulous date night with Jason. We went to the Orpheum for the World Premiere of The Grace Card. The movie was wonderful and they had a fun question and answer time with the actor's afterward. Definitely a memorable evening! But by the end of it I was exhausted and happy to get home and in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment