Sunday, February 20, 2011

And We're Off!

A graphic designer who hasn't entered the blog world?! Craziness! Well now that I'm here, its a whole other challenge to figure out where to start. Do I cover the last 20-some-odd years of life, begin with my engagement, my marriage, or this pregnancy? I guess I'll begin with the present-day and hope to fill in some of the craters as I go along :)

Well it took the doctor's orders to keep me home long enough to set up a blog. Yep, that's right. We are on bed rest and home bound for now, but it may not be such a bad thing. They want to keep this little bun in the oven for at least 12 more weeks, so I may have some time on my hands for a while. I'm catching up on all the reading I've been planning to do (Happiest Baby on the Block, Baby Wise, What to Expect, Bradley Method, etc and so on). Hopefully I'll have an idea of what to do when this kiddo (still to be named) gets here!

In other events, I got to observe my hubby assemble the Bob today. I'm dying to take it out for a test run! Maybe Spalding, our border collie, wouldn't mind being strapped in sometime. Treat?


Now that we have the stroller, I need to find a carrier that we like (and hopefully matches the chocolate and blue). Any thoughts?

Well that's all for now! Back to resting (and watching the hubby take out the trash, change the kitty litter, and vacuum). Boy I feel like a bump on a log!

No comments:

Post a Comment