Monday, March 7, 2011

Make Like a Baby...

While I am still required to take it easy, I am finding easy things to do to stay productive and entertain myself. For example, today I finally finished researching and purchased our infant carrier/car seat online! It takes a lot of time when you are trying to consider safety, weight, comfort, and aesthetics! Anyhow, I can't wait to drive around with this little booger in my back seat. Other than just being adorable, it will be a constant reminder that we are about to have a kid move in with us!

Other than shopping online, I've been doing research for our "babymoon" that we plan to take in late March. We are going to head to Eureka Springs for several days and stay in a cabin near Beaver Lake. If you know of something we must-do or must-see, shoot me a message.

Anyhow, I have placed another physical reminder that a kiddo is about to arrive in our kitchen. Our bumbo! I'm fairly certain baby boy won't be able to use this for a while, but its super fun to look at. I'm kind of hoping for chubby legs to put in it :)

So talk about a serious, "Head Up, This Kid is Coming Soon" day. Jason and I took the all day Birthing Class at Baptist on Saturday. Lets just say they don't leave much to the imagination. I was grateful though, because they covered everything from where to park when you arrive, to how to install your car seat when you leave. They also gave us a tour of the hospital so we would know what to expect, and hopefully the daddy's-to-be won't get lost when they wheel us up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment